Healing Touch Team Healing for Energy Healers
Learn how to meet the needs of communities suffering from:
- Natural and man made disasters,
- Violent, traumatic and oftentimes fatal events,
- Overexposure to dangerous radiation,
- New strains of bacterial and viral infections that are being spread on a global scale,
- Individuals suffering from overwhelming systemic medical conditions.
At the end of this class, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate two team healing techniques.
- Discuss the Chakra Anchor Grounding Meditation.
- Discuss healer preparation in a disaster situation.
Continuing Education contact hours are available through Taylor College.
“Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing for 6 Continuing Education Contact Hours. Provider number CEP-3285”
A full refund minus a $50 administration fee will be granted for all requests for refunds. Instead of asking for a refund you may choose to have your payment applied to another class.
No refunds will be granted for refunds requested after the start date of the class.
Payments made by credit card within the previous 90 days will be credited to that same credit card. Be aware that your credit card company may add an associated fee. After 90 days, the refund will be paid by check.
All requests for refunds must be in writing and include the date, name of the person requesting the refund, that person’s contact information, and the reason for the refund.
Please include the address where you would like the refund to be sent.
PO Box 178472
San Diego, CA 92177